Collaboration and communication between IT and operations is paramount for a project’s success. In order to establish synchronization between both teams, each team must be able to interpret the other’s goals and define a clear plan on how to achieve both teams goals. At Joxel, our project managers understand your business and IT! Joxel’s project managers can help bridge the gap between IT and your business by providing expertise across the entire EHR lifetime, from pre-implementation planning through post live stabilization, strategic planning and optimization. When you pair Joxel’s unique project methodology with their strong project and program management principles, your project is bound for success!
Joxel’s project managers will provide numerous benefits to your organization, including:
- Increased project success by delivering on time, under budget and within defined scope.
- Transparency of project statuses
- Accurate resource planning and forecasting
- Quality Control
Oversight and Management
Joxel project managers bring knowledge and lessons learned from previous projects to drive your project from kick off through implementation. We’ll help you concentrate on the most important tasks and partner with you to strategize and execute across key project areas such as:
- Coordinating teams and resources: We have a thorough understanding of the co-dependencies across projects, applications and operational areas. We help you ensure the multitude of concurrent work streams are appropriately planned, managed and monitored.
- Communication: We help you execute your communication plan to ensure all project teams, leadership and end users are aware of progress and risks and there is effective communication among all stakeholders.
- Forecasting and planning ahead: Our project managers help you get ahead of the big decisions! They work with your team to avoid to the “scramble” approach to project management.
- Quality Control: We track project process toward “phases”. At the conclusion of each phase, the project will come to a gateway, where Joxel’s project managers will ensure all deliverables have been met, help identify risks and mitigation plans and ensure the project is advancing as expected.
Project Management Tools and Templates
Our project managers bring the experience of hundreds of projects; such as myAvatar, myEvolv, Epic, and Cerner. We know exactly how to supplement vendor’s methodology and tools. Joxel’s project management toolkit contains over 100 documentation tools and templates that serve as a starting point for your team, saving you time and money! If we don’t have what you are looking for, we can customize our tools to best support your unique project needs. Our standard tool kits include templates for project planning, status reports, deliverable and task tracking documents, issue lists, project charters, risk tracking, change control and lessons learned. We can also meet with your team to review our recommendations and best practice related to communication planning, change control, risk management, and organization change management.